Sorry for the long wait in between posts – my husband celebrated his 31st ! birthday this weekend so my Thursday – Sunday got eaten up between all the events. So happy birthday again to my wonderful husband, lol I’m glad I didn’t close the match! (Long story short – we’re meet on EHarmony...
- 6 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh sliced basil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 (4 oz) boneless skinless chicken breast halves pounded to ½ inch thickness. Note: you may need to buy 2 (8 oz) breasts and either butterfly them (harder to do) or cut them on the diagonal (easier to do) and pound them to an even ½ inch thickness.
- 1/4 cup pasta sauce (use your fav)
- 1 cup of frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed as dry as possible
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, defrosted if frozen, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese