Enter your name and email and get my delicious weekly newsletter... it's FREE!
Food, Folks and Fun is all about bringing restaurant-quality recipes to the home cook.
Your information will never be shared or sold to a 3rd party.
These Cranberry Pistachio Pudding Cookies are easy to make and they just melt in your mouth. These are always a huge hit at a cookie exchange!
Disclosure: This post for Easy Cranberry Pistachio Pudding Cookies includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running on butter…lots of butter!
- 1 (17.5 oz.) pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2-3 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 cup dry roasted and salted pistachio nuts, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- ½ cup white chocolate chips