Enter your name and email and get my delicious weekly newsletter... it's FREE!
Food, Folks and Fun is all about bringing restaurant-quality recipes to the home cook.
Your information will never be shared or sold to a 3rd party.
This Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip is a quick & easy holiday dessert dip that comes together in 10 minutes! It’s creamy, delicious and has a hint of Créme de Menthe flavor.
Disclosure: This post for Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running on butter…lots of butter!
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- 4-ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Creme de Menthe extract
- 1 Cup Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips, plus more for garnish
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels