Blue Diamond Almonds is sponsoring this delicious, Game-changing snack! How awesome is that?!
These sushi bites are made of creamy Greek yogurt, avocado and crab meat and topped on a cucumber. They’re a healthy, low carb and gluten free snack that tastes like an California Roll, for only 40 calories!
Crispy-fresh slices of juicy cucumber, piled HIGH with creamy Greek yogurt, avocado and tender,chewy crab meat, sprinkled with some spicy almond crumbles for the CRUNCH.
AKA: the only way that I’ve been able to get through watching football this season with the Hubs. He thinks I’m doing it to show interest in HIS interests, like good wives do.
- 1 Cup Avocado, mashed (240g or 2 avocados)
- 1/2 Cup Plain, Fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt (optional - to taste)
- 1/2 Cup Canned crab meat (you can use fresh if you prefer)
- 1 Tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- Sliced cucumber, for serving