Just popping in to let you know that my friends over at Better Body Foods are sponsoring this here post!
Want to share this post to your Facebook wall for later? Click HERE!
This healthy quinoa salad is mixed with maple roasted acorn squash, cranberries and oranges for a fall meal that is gluten free and vegan friendly.
You guys. It’s a party up in here today.
GASP and…ON A MONDAY. Is it too much excitement for you that you don’t even know how to function right now?
Don’t worry. That’s why coffee was invented. It knew this day would come. Or something maybesortof close to that. But coffee probably hasn’t been preparing itself for this very day in history.
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Uncooked Better Body Foods Tri-Colored quinoa
- 1 Small acorn squash, seeds removed and sliced into 1/2 inch thick strips(about 1 3/4 lbs)
- 2 tsps Olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, divided
- 1 Cup Fresh Cranberries (or thawed frozen ones)
- 8 Cups Spinach, packed
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 Mandarin oranges, zest included
- 3/4 tsp Fresh ginger, grated