These mini chocolate banana cupcakes are naturally sweetened, paleo and vegan friendly and are only 100 calories! They’re a hit at Halloween parties!
COCONUT CREAM GHOSTS. With mini chocolate chip EYEBALLS. <3 <3 <3
I mean, come on guys, how much adorable is in these photos? I decided to save them for Friday because ONLY Friday can handle so much cute-fun-treat food within one post. You get it.
I don’t know what to say about these. Except, that’s a lie. You guys know that I always have a little something something (or usually a LOT of somethin’ somethin’) to say about each recipe ever.
- 1/4 Cup Natural creamy peanut butter (almond butter for paleo version)
- 2 Tbsp Honey (Agave for vegan version)
- 1/2 lightly heaping cup Banana, mashed (about 1 very large banana or 2 small) (137g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Coconut flour (11g)
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 13oz Can Full-fat coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Honey (agave for vegan version)
- Mini dark chocolate chips, for decorating (dairy-free for Vegan version)