These pumpkin blondies are so dense, and sweet that you’d never know they’re a healthier treat, with no butter or oil, for only 105 calories! They’re paleo and vegan friendly too!
Want to share this recipe to your Facebook wall, to save for later? Click HERE!
This post is brought to you by “things that are either going to make you REALLY REALLY happy ORRRR cry your eyes out MORE than when you found out that BARBIE AND KEN BROKE UP.
All those happy years of playing with my pretend family alone in my room. It’s all been a LIE.
- 3/4 Cup Creamy almond butter
- 3 Tbsp Pure maple syrup
- 2/3 Cup Pure canned pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Coconut sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbsp Almonds, finely chopped