These gluten free chocolate chip cookies are naturally sweetened with banana and made with a secret ingredient so they’re high protein! Easy and healthy!
From the C to the double O and then the K-I-E-S
It’s COOKIE TIME. Nah nah nah nah nahhhhh.
I honestly don’t even know where that came from. These healthy peanut butter cookies just told me that they wanted a theme song. So I gave them what their soft-chewy and just a lil-ooey-gooey-melty-chocolate-chip hearts desired.
Quit googling therapists in the Washington Area. Mr. FFF has already beat you to it.
- 3/4 Cup Banana, mashed (about 1 1/2 medium bananas or 175g)
- 1/4 Cup Natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp Coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup About Time Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix (140g)
- 1/3 Cup Quick-cooking oats
- Pinch of salt