This Chocolate cookie pizza is gluten free, high in protein and so quick and easy to make! You would never know it’s a healthier treat!
YOU GUYS. WE MADE IT TO THE END OF THE WEEK!
Was it just me or did this feel like the longest week EVAH? Then again, I think I feel that way every.single.week. You too? Glad it’s not just me.
Now, because you worked SO hard this week and got ALL THE THINGS crossed off your to-do list, I think you deserve a treat. Whaddya think?
Sidenote: Even if you’re to-do list is still eleventy billion miles long, just pretend that it’s done. That’s what I do most of the time.
- 1/2 Cup SKIPPY Peanut Butter Spread with Salted Caramel
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 Cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp Oat flour *
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/4 Cup Mini chocolate chips + additional for sprinkling
- For the frosting:
- 1/4 Cup Non-fat Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp SKIPPY Peanut Butter Spread with Salted Caramel
- 2 tsp Honey