Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Casserole
This Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Casserole recipe is a great way to use leftover chicken. If you need leftover rotisserie chicken recipes then this is one you need to try.
I don’t know if you figured out yet but crock pot chicken recipes are my favorite crock pot recipes. Well I love any kind of chicken recipe actually.
Leftover Rotisserie Chicken recipes
I buy at least one rotisserie chicken a week. I love rotisserie chicken! It makes dinner so much easier when I don’t have to cook the chicken. Sometimes I have some leftover rotisserie chicken that I like to turn into another meal.
This Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Casserole recipe made with some leftover rotisserie chicken is so easy to make. All you need is a box of pasta, a jar of Alfredo sauce, some leftover rotisserie chicken, shredded cheese and some spices.
In just a few minutes you have an entire crock pot chicken pasta casserole recipe slow cooking and ready to serve in a couple of hours.
Leftover chicken recipes have never tasted so good!
- 12 oz box bow tie pasta (Farfalle)
- 1.5 lbs cooked chicken cubed or left over rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry Parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Parmesan cheese