Start the morning off right with these low carb Breakfast Muffins. Make a batch for an easy Sunday morning breakfast or brunch. Or make a batch and freeze them and just pop them in the microwave to reheat. They make a great breakfast freezer meal.
I’m at an age now where I need to watch what I eat to lead a healthier life. To do that I decided cut my intake of carbs down. I am eating a lot healthier now. As you probably know breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Until recently I have never been a breakfast eater. I have been on the Activia 4 week challenge. Before that I was eating a bowl of healthy cereal.
- 2-3 Italian Turkey Sausages
- 2½ cups steamed cauliflower, chopped finely
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup finely chopped red, yellow and orange peppers
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon pepper, divided
- ½ cup low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- dash garlic powder