Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
When I was a kid we could always count on big icy glass of a Kool-Aid drink to cool us off during the hot summer months. When we knew mom had bought a handful of those brightly colorful packets of Kool-Aid drink mix we would pester and annoy her till she made a big pitcherful.
Back then we had to wait while mom mixed up the powdered Kool-Aid drink packet with water and sugar. And back then refrigerators didn’t have ice makers! If mom hadn’t remembered to fill the ice cube trays we had to wait forever for the ice cubes to freeze before we could gulp down a big glassful. That was pure torture.
- 1 jug New 96 oz Ready to Drink Kool-Aid Watermelon
- 1 jug New 96 oz Ready to Drink Kool-Aid Grape
- 1 envelope New Peach Mango Kool-Aid drink mix
- 1 cup sugar or sweetener of choice
- Ice Pop sticks
- cellophane treat bags (optional)