When you think of Spain, what comes to mind? Sunshine? Beaches? Flamenco? Tapas?
- When you think of Spain, what comes to mind? Sunshine? Beaches? Flamenco? Tapas?
- Here are three of my favourite Sangria recipes to help you celebrate warm and sunny weather, or to bring the sunshine into your home if it’s not there with you today.
- Citrus Sangria with Triple Sec
- This Citrus Sangria with Triple Sec is bursting with the bright sunshiny flavours of oranges, lemons and limes.Sweetened with honey too!
- Citrus Pomegranate Sangria
- Use a fruity red wine to make this Citrus Pomegranate Sangria and flavour it with oranges, lemons and pomegranate. Easy to make, and not too sweet.
- The Best (and the easiest) Peach Sangria
- Dice some fresh peaches, soak them in Triple Sec and lemon juice, top with ice and Prosecco or other sparkling wine and serve!
- Don’t miss out on my free recipe updates, Subscribe here in the sidebar and
- Like my Facebook page. Follow me on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram. Thanks for stopping by!
- The post 3 Favourite Sangria Recipes appeared first on Flavour and Savour.