Crumbly, tempting and easy to make Chocolate Nankhatai Recipe! Twist to desi nankhatai by adding dash of cocoa powder. Also topped with few choco chips. It’s tempting you can just act like one glutton eating these cute biscuits. I have made traditional nankhatai which was tasty. But the chocolate version is just too adorable.
Kids will love these nankhatai’s. Even when you place them on a platter with other sweets. This brown nankhatai will stand out. As soon as I made a batch of these they got over very soon. In fact the same day had made nankhatai and chocolate nankhatai. The chocolate ones disappeared soon. The best part of this dessert is it can be made for Diwali and Christmas both.
- 150 gms refined flour (maida)
- 1.5 tbsp gram flour (besan)
- ½ t/s baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- a pinch of salt
- ¼th t/s cardamom powder
- ¼ t/s dry ginger powder (soonth) optional
- 80 gms powdered sugar
- 75 gms butter / ghee/ dalda (I used butter)
- 40 gms pistachio flakes
- 1 tbsp milkOr more if required
- 50 gms chocochips for topping