Veganised version of custard apple milk shake with pistachios and rose petals! Earlier I had made custard-apple milkshake with cows milk. This time I tried a different version with coconut milk, pistachios, pulp of custard apple and few rose petahls. Also this is a sugar free and guilt free milkshake. Have replaced sugar with jaggery powder to make it more healthy and nutritious.
There is no hard and fast rule to use coconut milk. You could use cows milk, soy milk Or almond milk whichever you prefer. Custard apples gives a nice creamy and thick texture to the shake so additional cream isn’t required.
- ½ cup custard apple pulp Or flesh (sitafal)
- 2 cups thick coconut milk Or soy milk Or cows milk Or almond milk
- ½ cup jaggery powder Or as sweetness required
- 14 to 15 pistachios + 1 tbsp pistachio flakes for garnish
- 7 to 8 fresh Or dried rose petals + few rose petals for garnish
- few icecubes