Here comes super easy Tandoori Aloo Recipe!
What’s tandoori? tandoori is a Indian masala made with fusion of spices which are hot. Later this masala is mixed with hung yogurt and rubbed over chicken Or vegetables. It’s marinated over an hour then baked in hot tandoor, oven Or even fried and grilled. Potatoes are known as aloo in India hence the name of the recipe Tandoori Aloo Also wish Ramadan kareem to all my readers and frennds ………….. also happy to post this first dish here for Ramadan festival.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 big sized potato chopped into thin rounds
- 1 tbsp tandoori masala ( I used everest brand)
- 1 tbsp kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ t/s turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp roasted cumin seed powder
- 1 t/s dried mango powder (amchur powder) (optional)
- 1 tbsp chat masala
- ½ lime juice
- salt as per taste
- few coriander leaves for garnish ( I used celery leaves)