Lovely, Yummy Low Fat Eggless Yogurt Fruit Delight with Caramelised sugar!
Yogurt Fruit Delight is very similar to Creme Brulee. However I don’t have a blow torch hence couldn’t justify the recipe. Creme Brulee means burnt sugar on cream. But nevertheless I am happy with my own version of fruit delight. The best part of this dish is it’s low fat, yet delicious and tempting
I have used little cream, lots of hung curd, some tender coconut pieces, pomegranate seeds and blueberries preserves along with walnuts for some crunch. Lastly I have chilled the Yogurt Fruit Delight and then poured the caramel sauce and topped with pomegranate seeds. It’s fun to make yogurt fruit delight as it’s like painting make the way you wanna make and see how it shapes up. Even kids can make them easily.
- 3 tbsp of blueberry conserve Or crushed blueberries mixed with sugar
- 1 cup of hung yogurt (curd)
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup chopped tender coconut
- 2 tbsp sugar + 1 tbsp sugar for sprinkling
- few pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- some fruit sauce Or chocolate sauce optional
- 1 tbsp water