Healthy Tea time snack Sprouts Kabab delicious and nutritious!
There are lot of types and variations of kababs made and found in India. Mostly they are made of meat Or chicken. Nowadays you get to see a lot of vegetarian and vegan kababs too. Now what are kababs? they are skewered meat cooked next to flame in ancient days. However these days you could fry kebabs, tandoor them, grill them Or bake them it’s you choice.
I personally love kababs be it non veg Or veg I just freak out on them. Due to intense summer heat I am avoiding non vegetarian food. That’s why came out with a healthy option of Sprouts Kabab. Sprouts Kabab can be eaten with green chutney, pomegranate yogurt raita, can be placed in burgers, sandwiches Or just pop them with tomato sauce with tea time. I ate some with chutney and some I made burgers which my hubby liked a lot.
- 2 tbsp oil for shallow frying kabab
- 250 gms any sprouted gram (chickpeas/blackpeas/green gram etc)
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 green chilies
- 1 small boiled potato (optional)
- 1 tbsp coriander seed powder
- 1 tbsp fennel seed powder (saunf)
- 1 tbsp cumin seed powder (jeera)
- 1 ts turmeric powder
- 1 t/s dried raw mango powder (amchur)
- 1 tbs chat masala
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 12 - 14 roasted peanuts crushed coarsely
- rock salt Or salt as per taste