Comfort yourself this summer with this chilled, soft and delicious frozen treat called Nutty Gulkand Icecream. Gulkand Icecream is easy to make and is soft, supple and yummy Gulkand is nothing but Rose petal jam. Gulkand is known to be great for summer and provides required cooling to your body. I have started eating gulkand regularly for beating heat in summers and keep ourselves cool.
Recently when I been to Mumbai I picked up Gulkand bottle. Apart from eating regularly I wanted to make something from gulkand. It’s quite sweet so I thought of making a Gulkand Icecream with honey, rose syrup, rose water and roasted nuts. The outcome was amazing my hubby loved it although he isn’t fond of sweets.
- 200 ml full fat cream
- 200 ml milk
- 2 tbsp sweetened rose syrup ( I used Mapro brand)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp gulkand
- 3 tbsp pure rose water Or rose extracts
- ½ cup rose petals (optional)
- 1 tbsp rose essence Or saffron essence
- ½ cup roasted Or toasted almonds and cashew nuts