This Easy Picnic Potato Salad recipe makes your classic American potato salad that is perfect to take to a picnic or potluck this summer.
Also be sure to enter the giveaway for a chance to win a beautiful Picnic Basket filled with Maille® Cornichons and Mustards and a Revol “Let’s Grill” Outdoor Entertaining set for valued about $200.
This week has been potato salad week. Since I have make some unique potato salad recipes, such as Greek Potato Salad and Texas Barbecue Loaded Baked Potato Salad, I thought it would be a good idea to go back to the classic traditional potato salad that is perfect for a 4th of July picnic or party.
- 2 pounds red boiling potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small celery stalks, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped Maille Cornichons (gherkins)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Maille Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- dash paprika