Brown ground beef in a large pan, then add to crock pot, set on high.
Add: Tomato Puree, Beef Broth, Pureed Carrots (or pumpkin), 2 Tbsp Chili powder, 1 tsp Garlic Powder, and 1 Tbsp Cumin to crock pot and stir.
Add 1 Tbsp Olive oil to the same pan you browned the beef in, and saute on medium high the: Onion, Minced Garlic, Mushrooms, and Zucchini Squash.
Saute until veggies have softened.
Add all of the sauteed veggies to the crock pot.
In the same saute pan, add 1 Tbsp Olive Oil and 1 Tbsp Chili powder, and mix together.
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Lb Beef Stew Meat, Cubed
- 1 28 ounce can Tomato Puree, or Sauce ( make sure tomatoes are only ingredient)
- 2 Cups Organic Beef Broth
- 1/2 Cup Pureed Carrots (I puree mine in processor) or can use 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree instead for thickening.
- 2 cups Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 Medium Zucchini, Chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, Minced * optional, can omit
- 6 to 8 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, 3 Tbsp Chili Powder, 1 Tbsp Cumin, 1 Tsp Garlic Powder