From our friends at http://www.janssushibar.com/!
In a small mixing bowl, toss the tomatoes with the shallot, garlic, basil and oregano. Set aside.
In another small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey until well blended. Taste, and season as needed with salt and pepper.
Add the dressing to the tomatoes and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for an hour to allow the flavors to blend.
Just before serving, add the feta cheese to the salad and toss to combine. Serve.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese