When you think of grilled cheese, what comes to mind?
For me it used to be two slices of wonder bread, slathered with butter (or mayo) with a piece of yellow wrapped cheese placed perfectly in the middle. My mom could make a banging grilled cheese sandwich. They were always paired with a big, steaming bowl of tomato soup.
As an adult, when I think of a grilled cheese sandwich that yellow wrapped cheese isn’t so delicious sounding. But these are…
Life Changing Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
1- If you love caprese salad, then you need to make this Caprese Grilled Cheese.
2- Green Bean Casserole Grilled Cheese is the perfect solution to your Thanksgiving leftovers!
3- Curb your cheese craving in less than 10 minutes with this Spinach and Ricotta Grilled Cheese.
4- This Blueberry & Lemon Curd Grilled Cheese is sweet. Perfect for a last minute dessert
- 1- If you love caprese salad, then you need to make this Caprese Grilled Cheese.
- 6- I never, ever would have thought to add asparagus to a grilled cheese. But now I must have an Asparagus Grilled Cheese.
- 9- Kale Pesto Avocado Grilled Cheese is hearty, cheesy, nutritious and filled with plenty of greens!
- 11- Just like the appetizer, but this Salami & Pickle Grilled Cheese is in rolled (gooey) form.
- 13- The Reuben Grilled Cheese is a classic American food, in grilled cheese form.
- 20- Another quick and delicious dessert, the Honey Banana Grilled Cheese will have all your guests asking for seconds.