This has been called heaven in a bowl…
I’m a huge fan of Crockpot Tortellini Soup. I make it often for my family, so I wanted to try a new twist on our favorite. Boy oh boy am I glad I decided to experiment!
This Creamy Crockpot Tortellini Soup is BETTER than any tortellini soup I have made in the past. There are a lot of, what I like to call, “hidden veggies.” The spinach, mushrooms and carrots blend so well into the soup, both of my mushroom hating children didn’t blink and eye and ate 2 bowls full! SUCCESS!
- 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup diced carrots
- 1lb ground beef, browned
- 4 cups of loosely packed fresh spinach leaves
- 4 cups beef broth
- 8 oz cream cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 8 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 16 oz refrigerated cheese tortellini (you can also use frozen, just add 30 more minutes to cooking time)