Total Shares 1
Strawberry Coconut Granola – easy homemade granola recipe! Oats, coconut, sliced almonds, and strawberries!
Are you watching Big Brother?
I am buuuuut I’m just not into it like I normally am.
I mean, does the boyfriend come home after work and find me watching the live feeds at 1 am?
Of course he does.
But I’m just not invested in anyone yet. And it’s so disappointing because I look forward to it all year. Ugh, hopefully it will get better.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (1-ounce) bag Crunchies Freeze-Dried Strawberries