I’ve had this on my list of recipes to make for quite a while, and with the Super Bowl approaching and pizza & wings on everyone’s minds, now seemed like the perfect time! I live in the Buffalo area and I grew up here, but deep fried chicken wings coated in butter and hot sauce and dipped in blue cheese dressing are surprisingly high in fat and calories (who knew? haha) so I try not to eat them too often. This pizza is a great way to have your pizza and wings, all in one and lightened up! I was a little nervous about using the Laughing Cow blue cheese wedges instead of traditional blue cheese, because being from Buffalo I didn’t want to mess these flavors up. I think it actually gave it a nice blue cheese flavor using far less fat, so I was pleased with the results! This pizza was delicious and had all crave-worthy flavors of Buffalo wings, only much lighter. I will definitely make this again!
- Boboli 12” Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust
- 3 Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese Wedges
- ½ c Chopped, Cooked Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2-3 T Buffalo Wing Sauce, depending on how hot/saucy you like it (I used Anchor Bar brand, but Frank’s would work great, or whatever other brand you prefer)
- ½ stalk of Celery, finely chopped
- ¾ c reduced fat 2% shredded mozzarella cheese