A while back, I posted a recipe for Cabernet Cookies, using Cabernet Grape Seed Flour from AprèsVin. I thought they turned out very well –not too sweet, full of antioxidants and rich, dark chocolate; basically, my family was hooked.
Recently, I was reviewing the comments for that post and saw this one that Jenné from sweetpotatosoul.blogspot.com left. In it she mentioned making some cookies with grapeseed flour, so I hopped over to her blog and to take a peak. Jenne had a delicious looking recipe for Riesling Shortbread, which I decided to attempt to make gluten free.
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup riesling grapeseed flour
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or palm shortening
- ¼ cup agave nectar or honey