I have hopped in for a tiny post and a short update. A post that was supposed to happen exactly one year back and I never got around doing it.
We marched past 365 days, between hurdles and happiness and hopefully this one goes up in time.
The girls had got together making little treats for themselves, keeping themselves entertained over summer break last year. On our dessert menu was a chocolate crusted, creamy fruit pie,
some fruit skewers,
and cups of slushies.
The adults out there, do not forget to check out the Patriotic Shot!
- A ready made, store bought pie crust
- 3/4 cup dark or semi-sweet or milk chocolate chip
- 1.5 cup Greek Yogurt, strained until thick and creamy
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, chilled
- confectioners sugar, to taste
- crushed saffron, or almond or vanilla extract for flavor
- fresh blueberries and strawberries