Italian Beef Stew (Slow Cooker)
Hearty, tomato based stew, made with beef, potatoes, carrots, and herbs and spices! Brown your meat, and toss everything in the slow cooker for a hearty, flavorful, meal with only a few minutes work!
Life is busy. No doubt about that. Throw in things like family responsibilities, holiday gatherings, work, homework, sports, music lessons, and more! Basically, who has time? I was talking to someone the other day, and they mentioned that it was less about not having time, and more about not having time during those dinner hours. They usually have more time in those hours right after the kids are in school, but the dinner time hours are packed.
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 3 large Red potatoes (2 cups chopped)
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 ribs of celery, chopped
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2- 14 ounce cans beef broth
- 1- 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbs Rosemary Garlic Spice Mix (Tones is what I used)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper