This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KingsfordFlavor #CollectiveBias
Charcoal cooked ribeye beef steak, flavorful chimichurri spread, and the perfect Father’s Day gift idea!
The fastest way to ruin a great steak is to cook it wrong! If you want it to taste great, you need to cook it properly and top it with something amazing!
I have lived too many years eating tough, over-cooked, and poorly cooked steaks, and being expected to smile and enjoy it because it is a steak. I get it, steak is expensive. It is something that we don’t typically eat on a daily basis. So that means it is special, and to be appreciated.
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs oregano, finely chopped, fresh is best
- 4-6 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons Aji Molido (Crushed red pepper, if you can, go to an Argentine market to get the authentic stuff, otherwise any crushed red pepper will do)
- Salt and pepper to taste