The fall harvest keeps on giving! Last night I paired local farm fresh spaghetti squash with organic roasted oven fries. Okay, they're not really fried, they're baked thinly sliced potatoes and t...
- 1 medium spaghetti squash,cut in half & scoop out the seeds
- 5 medium organic russet potatoes, scrubbed, sliced 1/8 inch wide
- organic extra virgin olive oil
- fresh parsley, chopped (for potatoes)
- salt, pepper, and organic garlic powder to taste
- To make this a balanced meal, I made my Avocado & Spinach Scramble.