What can I say? The holidays are only DAYS away and I have a delicious and easy recipe for you! Cranberry Lemon Loaf is super easy to make, and packs a ton of flavor. This load is moist and perfect; really, everyone will love it!
I made this bread on a whim a couple of weeks ago, because I had some leftover bags of cranberries from all my Thanksgiving baking. I am glad I did, because like I said, it’s fabulous. Not only does it taste amazing, but it look gorgeous, right?! The vivid cranberries and the fun yellowish bread color make for an stunning combo. Oh, and don’t forget about the lemon glaze drizzled on top, so yum!
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- zest from 1 lemon plus juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups fresh cranberries, divided in half
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar (for glaze)
- 2 tsp lemon juice (for glaze)