Onion Tomato Sauce Minced Pork (for Atkins Diet Phase 1)
- Onion Tomato Sauce Minced Pork (for Atkins Diet Phase 1)
- Write a review
- Save Recipe
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 14 oz (397 g) minced pork
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 3/4 cup homemade sugar-free ketchup* (refer recipe below)
- 2 tbsps water
- sweetener (to taste)
- Preheat vegetable oil over medium heat in a non-stick skillet.
- Add in chopped onion and bell pepper, cook until soften and lightly browned.
- Add in minced pork, season with salt and pepper and cook until lightly browned.
- Add in ketchup, water and sweetener, mix well and bring to the boil.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve as topping for low carb pasta or spaghetti squash.
- Diet Plan 101 http://www.dietplan-101.com/
- *Go here for Homemade Sugar-Free Ketchup Recipe
- The post Onion Tomato Sauce Minced Pork (Atkins Diet Phase 1 Recipe) appeared first on Diet Plan 101.