Low-Carb Japanese Green Tea Gelato (for Dukan Diet PP Cruise)
- Low-Carb Japanese Green Tea Gelato (for Dukan Diet PP Cruise)
- Write a review
- Save Recipe
- 2 cups (500 ml) fat-free milk
- 3 tsps green tea powder
- 10 sachets sweetener (or to taste, should be slightly sweet)
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tsps cornstarch (tolerated)
- Combine green tea powder and sweetener with the milk and stir to mix well.
- Beat egg yolks in a bowl until fluffy, add in cornstarch and mix well.
- Warm the green tea milk over medium heat to about 175°F/80°C.
- Gradually add in half of the warm milk to the beaten egg yolks, keep stirring while adding.
- Add the egg yolk mixture to the remaining milk.
- Stir the mixture over medium heat until you have a slightly thick custard.