Mixed Spice Buttermilk Panna Cotta (for Dukan Diet PP Consolidation)
- Mixed Spice Buttermilk Panna Cotta (for Dukan Diet PP Consolidation)
- Write a review
- Save Recipe
- 3 tbsps water (at room temperature)
- 2 1/4 tsps (1 envelope) powdered gelatin (or 3 gelatin sheets, soaked & drained)
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener (or 6 packets)
- pinch of ground ginger (to taste)
- pinch of ground allspice (to taste)
- pinch of ground nutmeg (to taste)
- some fresh berries (for serving)
- Lightly oil 4 ramekins (7-oz/200 ml) with neutral-tasting oil.
- Sprinkle powdered gelatin over the water in a small bowl and let it stands for 5 minutes.
- Combine milk, sweetener and spices in a medium saucepan.
- Stir the mixture over medium-low heat until heated through.
- Add in soaked gelatin and whisk until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in buttermilk until well mixed, then strain through a sieve.