Low Carb Yorkshire Pudding (for Atkins Diet Phase 2)
- Low Carb Yorkshire Pudding (for Atkins Diet Phase 2)
- Write a review
- Save Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (236 ml) whole milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (42 g) soy powder
- 1/4 cup (57 g) wheat gluten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) beef drippings
- Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C.
- Whisk eggs, milk and salt in a large bowl.
- Add in soy powder, wheat gluten, baking powder and whisk until well blended.
- Pour the beef drippings into a 8” square baking dish and heat in the preheated oven for a few minutes, until smoking.
- Then, pour the batter into the dish and bake at 450°F/230°C for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 350°F/175°C and bake for another 20 minutes, until the pudding is lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
- Each serving: 3.8 g Net Carbs
- Diet Plan 101 http://www.dietplan-101.com/
- The post Low Carb Yorkshire Pudding (Atkins Diet Phase 2 Recipe) appeared first on Diet Plan 101.