This is a very popular bread substitute recipe and fairly simple to make. This bread rolls have neutral taste with softer and spongier texture.
Low Carb Atkins Revolution rolls (Oopsie rolls) have almost zero carb and gluten-free. They were used as bread substitute or burger buns for those on Atkins and diabetes diet.
Ads: Countertop Convection Oven | Stand Mixer: Hamilton, KitchenAid, Amazon Best Seller | Norpro Cheese Slicer
Free to use image with credit to this page or www.dietplan-101.com
Free to use with credit to this page or www.dietplan-101.com
Low Carb Revolution Rolls (for Atkins Diet Phase 1)
- Low Carb Revolution Rolls (for Atkins Diet Phase 1)
- Write a review
- Save Recipe
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tbsps cream cheese (regular or light)
- 1 sachet sweetener
- pinch of salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- (All ingredients are at room temperature.)
- Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C**.
- Whisk egg yolks, cream cheese, sweetener and salt in a bowl until well blended.
- In another clean bowl, beat egg whites until foamy, then add in cream of tartar and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the egg whites to the egg yolk mixture until just blended, be very careful not to break the egg whites down.
- Fill the batter into a greased 6-cup muffin top pan (or silicone baking mat/lined cookie sheet).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Use to make sandwiches or burgers, or serve on its own with some extra sweetener.
- **You may also bake them at lower heat, 300°F/150°C for about 30 minutes.
- Each serving: 1.0 g Net Carbs
- Diet Plan 101 http://www.dietplan-101.com/
- Amazon.com Widgets
- The post Low Carb Revolution Rolls (Atkins Diet Phase 1 Recipe) appeared first on Diet Plan 101.