Spicy Mussels Soup (for Dukan Diet PP Attack)
- Spicy Mussels Soup (for Dukan Diet PP Attack)
- Write a review
- Save Recipe
- 2 lbs (900 g) fresh mussels with shells (cleaned)
- 3 cups (700 ml) light chicken stock
- 1 small chili (seeded & finely chopped)
- 3 tbsps lime juice
- salt (to taste)
- Splenda sweetener (to taste)
- some chopped coriander leaves
- Put the cleaned mussels into a pot over a high flame and add in a bit of water.
- Cover the pot with lid and steam for about 2 minutes, until all shells open. Remove from heat and drain.