Easy Skillet Stuffed Peppers – Quick, easy, deliciously cheesy stuffed peppers prepared on the stove top.
Can’t be bothered with parboiling the peppers? Does browning the stuffing for peppers have your eyes rolling? Don’t want to deal with baking bell peppers in the oven for forever?
Well THEN this is YOUR type of stuffed recipe! For just $14.99 you can have all of this plus a bunch of 20 items you’ll never use FOR FREE!
Sorry I got carried away. It’s the saleswoman in me…
And there’s no charge! 😀
- 8 banana or cubanelle peppers
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced into thin rounds, white and light green parts, only
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Sprinkle of salt for each pepper (optional)