Who is getting their grill-on this coming Memorial Day? You are? Me, too!
I’m grilling on R2D2
Husband is grilling on this
What is this?!?
- Husband is grilling on this
- Okay, have to be honest. In reality, this little baby grill makes some juicy burgers, delicious shish kebabs, and amazing kebapi!
- What?!? You don’t know what kebapi are? Oh, you’ve been deprived. I’ll introduce you to those one of these days. I promise.
- Totally random, but I have to share – look at these lovely photos from my garden:
- Raspberry Bush
- I am so excited!
- Back to the topic; what’s on your menu for this coming weekend?
- I’ve got grilled pork tenderloin marinated in some olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, and some salt and pepper. With a side of Rhubarb Chutney! Can’t wait to get started.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- I don’t know if I can call this a recipe – I’m missing the exact measurements. :/ Lets see.