Some of you may remember my excitement right before the NFC Championship Game this year. I was so hyped up for that game, I found it hard to keep my composure. Unfortunately, that was short-lived; the Bears lost to our biggest rival, Green Bay Packers. Now the Packers will be at the Super Bowl waving their yellow and green in my face, AND, to top it off, I have to look at all those cheeseheads all day on Sunday! Ahem, Cutler!
- Dear Cutler,
- In contrast, a similar study shows that Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler made $8,333 per minute at the NFC Championship Game against Green Bay also by getting stuck in the rush, wasting time and not doing anything!
- Food for thought, buddy!
- Can you tell that I’m still depressed, bummed out, disappointed, etc… Too many negative adjectives to add.
- GO STEELERS! (Watch them lose – knock on wood – and then I’ll have to watch the GB’s celebrate…nooooooooooooo!)
- Q: What do you call a pretty girl in Green Bay?
- A: Hostage.
- Super Bowl Sliders
- Healthier, stunning, and delicious!
- You will need:
- 1 pound ground turkey meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ cup chopped firm cheese of your choice, at room temperature (for turkey burgers my favorite is a yellow, aged, sheep milk cheese )
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 – 2 ripe but firm pears
- 12 mini burger buns
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded and dressed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced crosswise
- Dijon Mustard (optional)
- Dressing for Romaine lettuce salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard