This Oreo Ice Cream Dessert has layers of cookies and cream goodness! It’s easy, no-bake, and perfect for summer!
It’s been far too long since I’ve shared an Oreo dessert with you. It is my favorite packaged cookie of all time and I’m obsessed with anything cookies and cream. This Oreo Ice Cream Dessert is loaded with cookies and cream goodness. It’s fast to make and it’s no bake! Think ice cream cake, but easier!
The layers of this Oreo ice cream dessert are rustic and delicious: broken up cookies, softened ice cream, melted hot fudge, whipped topping, and more broken cookies. You can’t get easier than that!
- 1 (19.1oz) family size package Oreos (48 cookies)
- (19.1oz) family size package Oreos (48 cookies)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon cookies and cream ice cream, soft
- gallon cookies and cream ice cream, soft
- 1 (11.75oz) jar hot fudge
- (11.75oz) jar hot fudge
- 1 (8oz) tub whipped topping, thawed
- (8oz) tub whipped topping, thawed