This post is sponsored by La Morena products. Thank you for reading and for supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create unique content and recipes for you. All opinions expressed are always my own.
The holidays are always a hectic time of year, I’m sure you can sympathize with me! Between the shopping, decorating, parties, and more, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. During the holidays, I rely on meals I can assemble ahead of time, and then bake off later when I’m free. This jalapeno popper stuffed chicken recipe is perfect for a party of 2 or a crowd of guests! Just mix up the filling, stuff and bread the chicken, then refrigerate until you’re ready to bake. Plus, my jalapeno pepper stuffed chicken is a real crowd pleaser with familiar flavors. I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t love a jalapeno popper. Who wouldn’t love cheesy jalapeno popper filling stuffed into a tender chicken breast with a crispy crust – these things are delicious!
- 3 large chicken breasts, split in half and pounded thinly
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1-2 tablespoons La Morena pickled jalapeno nacho slices, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons La Morena sliced red pickled jalapeno peppers in morena sauce, diced
- 1 tablespoon Morena sauce (from the jar of red pickled jalapenos)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 slices cooked bacon, diced
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Canola cooking spray