I think corn might be my favorite vegetable, EVER! So sweet, so versatile, and always a crowd pleaser. Maybe it’s because I’m a Jersey girl, we’ve got some of the best corn in the country! This buttery corn recipe is the perfect side dish for a weeknight meal, or a holiday spread. I cook up frozen corn kernels with some butter, garlic, dill and parsley for a deliciously simple recipe that tastes so much more complicated than it is to put together! Lots of flavor without a lot of effort? That’s my kind of dish.
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- ½ teaspoon dried dill (or 1 tbsp fresh)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste