This post may contain affiliate links. It does not cost you anything and helps maintain the free information on this site, as well as answer the questions of “what brand do you use?” Please know I never personally recommend any product or service I wouldn’t use on my own family.
Everyone loves classic mac and cheese. This easy One Pot Cauliflower Mac and Cheese is sure to be a family favorite. It’s creamy, melty, cheesy and oh so delicious!
Mac and cheese has been around forever. It’s known for being pure comfort food in the United States and has been served on family and holiday tables for many years. While pasta and cheese dishes have been popular since the 14th century, macaroni and cheese wasn’t really a “thing” until the 1700’s (source). And boy did it become a hit!
- 4 cups organic milk
- 1 cup chicken bone broth
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 12 ounces gluten free macaroni or fusilli, shells, penne, etc.
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 8 ounces organic cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces organic cream cheese
- 2 ounces parmigiano-reggiano, grated