A very refreshing adult beverage, this cocktail is somewhat of a cross between a Long Island Iced Tea and an Arnold Palmer. A perfect beverage for porch sittin'!
1 to of , to taste
Fill a quart Mason jar with ice. Add the rum, vodka and gin, lemon juice or lemonade, iced tea and simple syrup. Stir thoroughly, taste and adjust sweetness if needed; garnish with a slice of lemon and sprig of mint. As always, drink responsibly and don't drink and drive.
I made one recipe of iced tea, except I did not pour it over ice into a pitcher. Simply remove the tea bags and use the unsweetened concentrate in the cocktail.
- 1 quart size Mason jar, or 2 pints
- 1 ounce of light rum
- 1 ounce of vodka
- 1 ounce of gin
- 4 ounces of freshly squeezed lemon juice or lemonade
- 3 ounces of unsweetened iced tea recipe
- 1 to 2 ounces of simple syrup, to taste
- Sprigs of mint, for garnish
- Slices of lemon, for garnish