These sweet little Banana Split Cheesecake Bites and this shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LeggoMyEggo #HearTheNews #CollectiveBias
Sleepover in your near future? Want a fun breakfast recipe to celebrate a special day? Looking for an easy after school snack? These Banana Split Cheesecake Bites are exactly what you are looking for!
Packed with all of the delicious flavors of a real Banana Split, these little bite size snacks are sure to hit the mark.
- 2 slices of Eggo Choco-Toast Chocolatey Chip
- 4 tablespoons strawberry cheesecake filling (see recipe below)
- 1 banana, sliced
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1½ cups chopped strawberries
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of powdered sugar