A simple but luxurious party appetizer that only takes four ingredients and five minutes.
- One 15 oz. can small white beans, drained (reserve a small amount of the liquid in case you need to add to your dip to adjust the consistency) and rinsed
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon white truffle oil, plus 1 teaspoon for drizzling over the top, if desired
- salt and pepper, to taste
- A few shaved pieces of parmesan for garnish, if desired
- Veggies, crackers, crostini, etc. for dipping