As I'm writing this, I can currently breathe through zero nostrils and my molar tooth which has had a root canal is somehow throbbing in pain. Also, there are not enough tissues in the world to soak up the oceans leaking from my nose. Too much visual? Okay, I'll stop there.
To paraphrase, I'm totally under the weather this week.
BUT, I must resume my blogging responsibilities, so today, I have for you a no-bake truffle recipe that takes literally minutes to make.
And it's healthy! We are all about the dates and nuts this month. Remember these no-bake brownies from last week? Well, these are essentially the same, except with different types of nuts and the addition of some cozy winter spices.
Clearly, my food processor didn't do a stellar job at grinding up my nuts, but I don't mind the crunch! That being said, a Blendtec will definitely be on my wedding registry!
- 1/4 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted and soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons raw cane sugar