Happy Wednesday! Can’t believe we’re already on the downside of the week, come this afternoon. To celebrate, I present to you our second of three strawberry cocktails – a strawberry mojito. This drink is tall, cool and totally refreshing. It’s packed with strawberries, fresh mint and rum – oh boy! We’ve included a few more ingredients to round out the mix, but that’s the gist.
I must say, I’ve really been enjoying making these cocktails. I even have a couple more planned in the coming weeks for Jazz Fest and Cinco de Mayo. I love cocktails – I really do. They’re both fun to make and drink. Nothing better than creating a few delicious cocktails and sharing them among friends.
- 4 large strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 6-8 large mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons granulated or super fine sugar
- 2 fluid ounces white rum (2 shots)
- Club soda or seltzer water, as needed (about 1/4 cup)
- Garnish: mint leaf, half a strawberry